Competition terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is KICCA MEDIA (“KICCA”) whose registered office is at 5 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3TW.
2. Employees of KICCA or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition is not permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition is open only to users who have signed up for Footballers Lives Premium, made at least one monthly payment and are still members at the time of the closing date of the competition. For the avoidance of doubt the competition cannot be won by a user who is on a free trial membership at the competition’s closing date.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via the Footballers Lives app by following the instructions that accompany the video post announcing the competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be advertised in the competition instructions and will be midnight UK time (GMT or BST as applicable at the time) on the 30th day after the competition is launched. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. KICCA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by KICCA.
8. KICCA is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
10. The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all correct entries verified by KICCA as being received by the closing date.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the prize being awarded we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes to UK mainland unless otherwise stated. This time may be extended if the winner lives in a remote area.
12. KICCA’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing us at: U2US@kicca.com, clearly stating the name of the competition in the subject field.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to KICCA hereby expressly exclude:
18. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
19. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry.
20. As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.